Informasi Sekitar Kita

About us

How to Overcome the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Unresponsive



How to Overcome the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Unresponsive. Welcome to another problem solving series where we help our readers who have #Samsung #Galaxy # Note8 fix the problems they experience with their cellphones. This model is the latest cellphone in the N0te series of devices which is equipped with several new features. Just like the new S series phone it no longer has a physical home button which makes it possible to have a large 6.3 inch Super AMOLED screen on a compact body. This phone also has a dual 12MP rear camera that takes high quality photos. Even though this is a phone that is performing well there are examples when certain problems can occur which we will face today. In the latest series in our problem-solving series, we will tackle the problem of unresponsive Galaxy Note 8 and other related problems.

How to Overcome the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Unresponsive

If you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or other Android device, please don't hesitate to contact us using this form. We will be happy to assist you with any concerns you might have with your device. This is a free service that we offer no strings attached. However, we ask that when you contact us, try as much detail as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the right solution can be provided.

Samsung Galazy Note 8 is Unresponsive

Problem: I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I put my cellphone in my charger and go to sleep, I wake up a few hours later to feed my baby. I often use my cellphone at night while the baby is eating. It was charged to 93 percent so I revoked and opened Facebook messenger. The phone is very slow but I didn't think about anything until it rebooted while I was typing. I thought okay whatever and leave it alone because I'm ready to go back to sleep. The next day my phone was practically unresponsive. It takes a very long time to open, and any application will make it crash and restart. After reading your site, I took all possible actions to get the phone working again. Soft reset, safe mode, even master reset. The phone still does not function properly, even after the master reset and does not download any application. I'm not sure what the Android version means because I only use the phone as it is.

Solution: If you have performed a factory reset and the problem still persists, this might have been caused by an incorrect hardware component. Does your cell phone have a microSD card installed? If it works, try removing it because this might cause a problem. If your phone doesn't have a microSD card installed and the problem still persists, you should check this as a service center.

Samsung Galazy  Note 8 Heng restarted after software update

Problem: Hello, I noticed that after the last OS update in April, the performance of my Samsung Note 8 was suspected by the failure of the phone and restarting occasionally. Recently, Spotify is an application that gets stuck every day. Today it happened again, only this time the phone fell with it and started restarting itself several times (never past the Samsung letter loading stage) it just restarted itself again. This does this for about 5 minutes and then the screen turns black and the LED light turns blue and stays on. The phone refuses to activate or deactivate or do anything so I cannot try to restart / reboot in any mode. Holding down the power button for more than a minute just to try and turn it off doesn't mean anything either. Any thoughts on the causes and solutions to this problem or should I order an appointment with an authorized technician? thanks.

Solution: If your phone has a microSD card, you must delete it. After the phone doesn't have a microSD card, start it in recovery mode and then do a factory reset. Note that this will erase your mobile data. After reset, do not install any application on your mobile. Try checking if the problem still occurs.

If the problem persists then you should check it at the service center.

Samsung Galazy  Note 8 Continues to Get Software Update Notification

Problem: My cellphone notified me that I had a system update, so I updated it once, and about 7 times after that because it kept telling me that I had a system update. Really annoying. Why is it stuck in a system update loop? My husband has the same cellphone and his cellphone says that this is the latest one. Why do I get notifications, but she does not? Is it because I'm Verizon prepaid, and he's in a Verizon contract?

Solution: This is most likely caused by a software error. Try deleting the mobile cache partition first from recovery mode. If the problem still occurs after this, then you must back up your mobile data then do a factory reset.


That was the tutorial How to Overcome the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Unresponsive.

Hopefully useful,thanks.Don't forget to click on the ad too.


0 Komentar untuk "How to Overcome the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Unresponsive"

Back To Top